Golf Ben Hogan 1-Iron Shot at the 1950 US Open at Merion Framed and Matted Photo with Engraved Autograph
Classic picture of Ben Hogan hitting his iconic 1-iron shot at Merion
This image shows off one of golf's most iconic drives, and it occurred at Merion Country Club in Pennsylvania at the 1950 US Open. Ben Hogan, after returning from a life-threatening car crash, had made it to the 18th hole in the final round of the Open, and he needed to par the hole in order to force a playoff. After hitting his ball to the fairway on the first shot, he pulled one a 1-iron and executed a beautiful second shot that placed the ball on the green, where Hogan tied the game late won the US Open. Own this piece of Pennsylvania and golf history today!
- Pre-order only - please allow 5-6 business days for framing and delivery
- Photo of golf legend Ben Hogan hitting his famous 1-Iron Shot at Merion at the 1950 US Open
- Professionally framed & matted with a commemorative nameplate
- Available in 8" x 10" or 11" x 14"
- Framed 8" x 10" photo with engraved signature comes in 17" x 17" frame
- Framed 11" x 14" photo with engraved signature comes in 22" x 23" frame
- Custom framing options available - contact our storefront for information regarding customizing this in the frame and matting colors of your choice! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping.