Buster Douglas KO's Mike Tyson Boxing Signed 16x20 Framed and Matted Photo
Framed Autographed 16" x 20" Photo with Dynasty Sports certificate of authenticity
James "Buster" Douglas fought throughout the 1980s against steady competition, but even after he earned a title shot against the dominant undisputed world champion Mike Tyson for February of 1990, few odd-makers and boxing fans thought he had a chance to walk away the victor. In fact, only one betting parlor in Las Vegas would hold odds for the bout, which was widely assumed to be a tune-up fight for Mike Tyson to set up for a contest with undefeated Evander Holyfield. However, during the championship bout in the Tokyo Dome, Douglas surprised everyone by dominating the fight, knocking down Tyson for the first time in his career and scoring the knockout decision in the tenth round. All autographed memorabilia comes with a certificate of authenticity and matching hologram.
- Hand-Signed by former world champion James "Buster" Douglas
- 16" x 20" photo in 22" x 26" frame
- Signature is in sharp silver on the photo
- Comes with certificate of authenticity and matching hologram
- Professionally framed & matted with commemorative nameplate
- Ready to be hung right out of the box
- Custom framing options available - contact our storefront for information regarding customizing this in the frame and matting colors of your choice! Add a nameplate and team logo medallions! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping.