Brian Propp Winter Classic Philadelphia Flyers Autographed 16" x 20" Framed Hockey Photo Inscribed "Guffaw"
Signed picture of Flyers great Brian Propp; includes certificate of authenticity from Dynasty Sports
Brian Propp was known for his unique goal celebration dubbed "The Guffaw". After scoring a goal, Propp would skate towards center ice, place his right glove under his left arm and raise his right arm in a waving fashion. While making the gesture, Propp would say, "Guffaw!". Propp credits the celebration to comedian Howie Mandel. During an Atlantic City show, Mandell suggested it would be great if, instead of cheering and clapping, everyone just waved their arms and said, "Guffaw!" Propp adopted "The Guffaw" and it became his signature move first appearing the 1986-87 season. All autographed memorabilia is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and a matching hologram.
- Will ship in 5-6 business days
- Hand-Signed by Philadelphia Flyers great Brian Propp
- Signature is in bold blue on the photo
- Includes 'Guffaw' inscription
- Authenticated with serially numbered hologram and certificate
- Framing is professional quality
- Framed 16" x 20" photo comes in 22" x 26" frame
Click here to purchase the autographed photo only
- Custom framing options available - contact our storefront for information regarding customizing this in the frame and matting colors of your choice! Add a nameplate and team logo medallions! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping.