Jack Nicklaus 1986 Masters Tournament Putt on the 17th Framed and Matted Photo
Jack Nicklaus is synonymous with the sport of golf, and one of his most memorable victories came at the Masters Tournament in 1986. Heading into the final round, five different players were vying for the lead. On the green of the 17th hole, Jack sank a crucial putt to put him into the lead for good, earning his record 18th professional major victory. He also became the oldest player in PGA history to win a Masters (age 46) and the second oldest player to win a major championship.
- Pre-Order only - please allow 1-2 weeks for framing and shipping
- Available in 8" x 10", 11" x 14", or 16" x 20"
- 8" x 10" photo comes in 13" x 16" frame
- 11" x 14" photo comes in 18" x 22" frame
- 16" x 20" photo comes in 22" x 26" frame
- Professionally framed & matted
- Ready to hang on the wall straight out of the box
- Customization options available - contact our storefront for information about framing this photo in the framing and matting colors of your choice! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping
We Also Recommend
Ben Hogan 1-Iron Shot at the 1950 US Open at Merion Framed & Matted Photo (Charcoal Gray Matting)