Jordan Hicks was selected by the Eagles out of the University of Texas in 2015 to be the heir apparent to their linebacker corps. He wasted no time in establishing a name for himself, playing in the second the game of the regular season that year against the Dallas Cowboys. During the game, he recorded 7 tackles, 1 forced fumble, and 1 sack (during which he broke the collarbone of Cowboys star quarterback Tony Romo). He followed up that performance with an interception and fumble recovery against the Jets the following week. The Eagles are hoping that Hicks will provide similar results throughout his career with the Birds. All autographed memorabilia comes with a certificate of authenticity and a matching hologram.
- Hand-Signed by Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Jordan Hicks
- Signature is in bold blue on the photo
- Select styles include '1st Int' inscription!
- Authenticated with serially numbered hologram and certificate
- Available in 11" x 14" and 16" x 20"
- Custom framing options available - contact our storefront for information regarding customizing this in the frame and matting colors of your choice! Add a nameplate and team logo medallions! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping.