Matt Stairs Philadelphia Phillies Autographed 2008 NLCS Homerun 8" x 10" Photo
During Matt Stairs' 16-year professional career, he played for 13 different teams, and he joined the Phillies via trade in 2008. He was mostly used in pinch-hitting situations, and arguably the biggest hit in his career came in Game 4 of the National League Championship Series against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Against Dodgers closer Jonathan Broxton, Stairs came up with the Phillies trailing late in the game. He hit his first post-season career post-season homerun off of Broxton, and the Phillies would go on to win the game, the series, and eventually the World Series championship. All autographed memorabilia comes with a certificate of authenticity and matching hologram.
- Hand-Signed by Philadelphia Phillies great Matt Stairs
- Signature is in sharp silver on the photo
- Authenticated with serially numbered hologram and certificate
- Unframed photos comes in protective sleeve
- Framed and matted photos are professional quality
- Framed 8" x 10" photo comes in 13" x 16" frame
- Custom framing options available - contact our storefront for information regarding customizing this in the frame and matting colors of your choice! Add a nameplate and team logo medallions! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping.
We Also Recommend
Aaron Altherr 5" x 7" Photo Frame Kit with Commemorative Nameplate, Autograph Signing on 6-1-17