Philadelphia Phillies John Kruk Autographed Official Major League Baseball with '93 NL Champs' Inscription
Signed baseball from Philadelphia Phillies great John Kruk - includes Dynasty Sports certificate of authenticity
John Kruk is beloved by Philadelphia Phillies fans for his everyman personality and his grit on the field. After spending the mid-1980s with the San Diego Padres, Kruk was traded to the Phillies in 1989. After arriving, he blossomed into an All-Star player, playing in the mid-summer classic in 1991, 1992, and 1993. He holds the distinction of one of the All-Star Game's most memorable moments when he was nearly hit by Mariners' pitcher Randy Johnson in 1993. Afterward, Kruk flailed wildly at Johnson's pitches, giving up the at-bat instead of challenging the hard-throwing pitcher. John was a key contributor in the Phillies' "Macho Row," which led the team to the 1993 World Series. In 2011, he was inducted into the Philadelphia Phillies Wall of Fame. All autographed memorabilia comes with a certificate of authenticity and a matching hologram.
- Hand-Signed by Philadelphia Phillies legend John Kruk
- Signature is in bold blue on the baseball
- Includes '93 NL Champs' inscription
- Authenticated with serially numbered hologram and certificate
- Official MLB Baseball
- Custom framing options available - contact our storefront for information regarding customizing this in the frame and matting colors of your choice! Add a nameplate and team logo medallions! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping.