Philadelphia Phillies John Kruk Throwback Autographed Baseball 16x20 Framed and Matted Photo
Signed picture of Phillies great John Kruk; includes certificate of authenticity from Dynasty Sports
John Kruk is beloved by Philadelphia Phillies fans for his everyman personality and his grit on the field. After spending the mid-1980s with the San Diego Padres, Kruk was traded to the Phillies in 1989. After arriving, he blossomed into an All-Star player, playing in the mid-summer classic in 1991, 1992, and 1993. He holds the distinction of one of the All-Star Game's most memorable moments when he was nearly hit by Mariners' pitcher Randy Johnson in 1993. Afterward, Kruk flailed wildly at Johnson's pitches, giving up the at-bat instead of challenging the hard-throwing pitcher. John was a key contributor in the Phillies' "Macho Row," which led the team to the 1993 World Series. In 2011, he was inducted into the Philadelphia Phillies Wall of Fame. All autographed memorabilia comes with a certificate of authenticity and a matching hologram.
- Pre-order only; please allow 5-6 business days for framing and shipping
- Hand-Signed by Philadelphia Phillies legend John Kruk
- Signature is in bold blue on the photo
- Includes '93 NL Champs' inscription
- Authenticated with serially numbered hologram and certificate
- Framed and matted photos are professional quality
- Framed 16" x 20" photo comes in 22" x 26" frame
- Custom framing options available - contact our storefront for information regarding customizing this in the frame and matting colors of your choice! Add a nameplate and team logo medallions! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping.