Muhammad Ali Knocks Out Sonny Liston Framed Boxing Photo
Iconic image of Muhammad Ali defeating Sonny Liston
One of the most enduring images in sports history is Muhammad Ali famously knocking out Sonny Liston on May 25, 1965. After Ali defeated Liston for the world heavyweight championship in 1964, the two became embroiled in an intense rivalry that culminated a year later at the Central Maine Youth Center in their rematch. Midway through the first round, Ali connected with a jab that sent Liston down and out for the victory. Despite the controversy surrounding the fight - some claim that the fight was fixed and Ali's punch never connected on Liston - the photo of Ali taunting his fallen opponent remains one of the most memorable images in sports.
- Framing is professional quality
- Framed 8” x 10” measures 13” x 16"
- Framed 11" x 14" measures 18" x 22"
- Framed 16” x 20” measures 22” x 26”
Click here to upgrade to include professional framing with engraved nameplate and engraved athlete replica signature
- Custom framing options available - contact our storefront for information regarding customizing this in the frame and matting colors of your choice! Add a nameplate and team logo medallions! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping