1980 USA Miracle on Ice Olympic Hockey Framed and Matted Photo
Picture of iconic celebration after the USA Olympic Hockey team defeated the Soviet Union in the 1980 Olympic Games
The "Miracle on Ice" is the name in American popular culture for a medal-round men's ice hockey game during the 1980 Winter Olympics at Lake Placid, New York, on February 22. The United States National Team, made up of amateur and collegiate players and led by coach Herb Brooks, defeated the Soviet Union National Team, which had won the gold medal in six of the seven previous Olympic games.
- Photo of the American Ice Hockey team upsetting the Soviet Union in the 1980 Olympics
- Available in 8" x 10", 11" x 14", and 16" x 20"
- 8" x 10" photo comes in 13" x 16" frame
- 11" x 14" photo comes in 18" x 22" frame
- 16" x 20" photo comes in 22" x 26" frame
- Professionally framed & matted and includes commemorative nameplate
- Ready to hang on the wall straight out of the box
- Customization options available - contact our storefront if you would like this photo customized with framing and matting colors of your choice for the same great price! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping