Jack Nicklaus 1986 Masters Tournament Putt on the 17th Framed Golf Photo with Engraved Autograph
Classic picture of Jack Nicklaus' putt on the 17th at the 1986 Masters Tournament
Jack Nicklaus is synonymous with the sport of golf, and one of his most memorable victories came at the Masters Tournament in 1986. Heading into the final round, five different players were vying for the lead. On the green of the 17th hole, Jack sank a crucial putt to put him into the lead for good, earning his record 18th professional major victory. He also became the oldest player in PGA history to win a Masters (age 46) and the second oldest player to win a major championship.
- Will ship in 5-6 business days
- Framing is professional quality
- Framed 8” x 10” with engraved autograph measures 14” x 18"
- Framed 11" x 14" with engraved autograph measures 18" x 24"
- Framed 16" x 20" with engraved autograph measures 22" x 26"
Click here to include professional framing with engraved nameplate only
- Custom framing options available - contact our storefront for information regarding customizing this in the frame and matting colors of your choice! Add a nameplate and team logo medallions! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping