Philadelphia Connie Mack Stadium/Shibe Park Panorama Framed and Matted Photo
Photo showcases classic home of the Philadelphia Athletics, Phillies, and Eagles
Before Veteran's Stadium and Citizen's Bank Park were even a thought, Shibe Park - later known as Connie Mack Stadium - was the best known of the major stadiums in Philadelphia, opening as the first 'steel-and-concrete' stadium in 1909. It was unique in hosting professional baseball teams from the American League (Philadelphia A's) and the National League (Philadelphia Phillies), and the stadium hosted 8 World Series and 2 MLB All-Star Games. Phillies Hall-of-Fame centerfielder and longtime broadcaster Richie Ashburn remembered Shibe Park: "It looked like a ballpark. It smelled like a ballpark. It had a feeling and a heartbeat, a personality that was all baseball."
- Pre-order only; please allow 5-6 business days for framing and shipping
- Photo of former home of Philadelphia baseball, Connie Mack Stadium, also known as Shibe Park
- Available in 8" x 10", 11" x 14", or 16" x 20"
- 8" x 10" photo comes in 13" x 16" frame
- 11" x 14" photo comes in 18" x 22" frame
- 16" x 20" photo comes in 22" x 26" frame
- Professionally framed & matted includes commemorative nameplate
- Customization options available - contact our storefront for information about framing this photo in the framing and matting colors of your choice! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping