Philadelphia Phillies 2008 World Series Parade Route on Broad Street Baseball Photo
Photo showcases the Phillies World Series Parade in classic Phillies red
In 2008, the Phillies hadn't won a World Series since 1980, and the city of Philadelphia had been championship-starved since 1983. In the Fall of that year, the Phillies finally ended the long drought after defeating the Tampa Bay Rays in five games, and the whole city of Philadelphia became a sea of Phillies-red on Broad Street to celebrate the World Series championship in style.
- Scenic photograph of Broad Street during the Phillies World Series Parade in 2008
- Spotlight-style photography - the photo is rendered in black and white except for the parade route, which is accentuated in Phillies red
- Available in 8" x 10", 11" x 14", or 16" x 20"
- Framed photos are professional quality
- Framed 8" x 10" photo comes in 13" x 16" frame
- Framed 11" x 14" photo comes in 18" x 22" frame
- Framed 16" x 20" photo comes in 22" x 26" frame
- Framed photos include a decorative nameplate; 11" x 14" and 16" x 20" framed versions include team medallions!
- Custom framing options available - contact our storefront for information regarding customizing this in the frame and matting colors of your choice! Add a nameplate and team logo medallions! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping.