Trey Burton Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl LII Philly Special Touchdown Throw NFL Football 8" x 10" Framed and Matted Photo
Picture includes Eagles quarterback Trey Burton throwing a touchdown pass to Nick Foles on the goal line as the result of the 'Philly Special' trick play in Super Bowl LII
This officially licensed image shows Eagles tight end Trey Burton throwing a touchdown pass on a 4th-and-1 using the Philly Special trick play during Super Bowl LII. It has been professionally framed and matted with a commemorative nameplate.
- Will ship in 5-6 business days
- Officially licensed photo
- Framing is professional quality
- Framed 8” x 10” measures 13” x 16"
Click here to purchase the photograph only
Click here to upgrade to include professional framing with engraved nameplate and engraved athlete replica signature
- Custom framing options available - contact our storefront for information regarding customizing this in the frame and matting colors of your choice! Add a nameplate and team logo medallions! Please allow additional time for framing and shipping